Before I begin, I just wanted to say that I was feeling a little
embarrassed about "Cindy 101" that I posted a few days ago. I guess I felt maybe that I had shared too many personal things or something. I was expressing my concern to Ben and he
responded by telling me that I did kinda "put myself out there." Meaning, I guess, that he agreed and that it was my own fault. Anyways, to eliminate further embarrassment, I think I'll just post some things about my kids for a bit :)


After their bath tonight Maddie was using her big ball to roll around on. She kept rolling & falling off each time. I asked her what she was doing and she replied,"I'm trying to make it to
Canafornia (California)."
Also, as we were reading our scriptures today Maddie was taking her turn reading (which is always very amusing) and we came to a verse in 1 Nephi that was talking about "statutes" and after Ben said it for her to repeat, she responded by saying "chew chutes". I thought it was pretty funny, although I tried to hide my laughter, so she would continue to read.
Needless to say, we think she is pretty funny....but maybe that's just because we are her parents.
3 comments:
Oh, Cindy I don't think you were too revealing. Besides, I think everyone enjoyed getting to know you better. You can't stop posting about yourself too....be strong. You can do it!
Also, you changed your background...still very cute! Send me the website when you get a chance.
Thanks,
Stephanie
I know you will probably still feel the same after I say this, but its worth a shot telling you that I thought your 101 list was adorable. I was very glad to get to know you a little better.
Also, you blog is once again SO CUTE! I made myself laugh when I read the blog title as "Canafornia and Cashews" ...I totally didn't get it, until I read through the post, then went back and realized that it was SUPPOSED to say Canafornia, and that I had misread Chew Chutes :)
I thought your 101 list was great Cindy :). I wouldn't worry if I were you. I loved the Canafornia story. Maddie is a crack up :).
Post a Comment