Ok, so I'm giving in. I've heard so much about this book,"Twilight" that I decided to jump on the bandwagon and read it for myself. I am not much of a reader, or didn't used to be at least. I mean I haven't even picked up a single Harry Potter book. But, when I was a teenager my dad would pay me $5 for each book I read over the summer (sad that I had to be paid, I know). Anyways, I read a lot of Jack Weyland books and really liked them. I just never became an avid reader. This summer I was looking for something new to fill up my time (just what I need, right?)...but I'm really enjoying it. Although, sometimes I tend to ignore my children or stay up way too late in the process. But it's good for me I think. Anyways I went to Costco today and bought the first one. I'm off to bed to read...hope it's as good as I've heard :)
3 weeks ago






9 comments:
They are so good. I just finished eclipse & can't wait until the 4th edition comes out. Oh to be Bella & Edward. . .
I just picked one up for myself at Costco, too. I'm about halfway through Twilight and I'm definitely into it. I might have to go back and get the other two... I know what you mean about staying up too late and ignoring your kids, though. I have to be careful not to go overboard. :)
I agree with the other two comments. They are totally addicting, in my opinion. I LOVE Edward, not to mention Carlisle, Alice, and Bella. Thinking about it all makes me want to re-read them right now.
I just finished all three in less than a week. I loved them. Go for it! ENJOY it and don't go to fast. I just wish it lasted longer.
i just started the 3rd one. They are great...can't wait for you to get hooked!
we've been trying to get kim to read them, so if you like it, start bugging her to read them too :).
YES! Cindy...I loved Twilight! I'm almost jealous that you are reading it for the first time. Weird, huh? It's just so good!
It is so nice to finally be able to read your blog! Great posts all of them. I have to get to bed, but i just wanted you to know i can see!
I am right with Kim... I can finally read your blog... yea!!!
As for Twilight, I have been pondering that very question... to read or not to read. I am just like you... not really into reading. But my friend said I could borrow all three. Let me know what you think of the first one and I'll think more about it. :)
I plan on jumping on that bandwagon myself - who knows when though. As always; adorable blog!
Post a Comment