Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Darker Side of Me

So, I decided to go dark again! I just couldn't keep up with my roots. My hair seemed to be growing way too fast! I know, what a problem, right? Although some of you out there prefer me as a blonde...sorry! I can't please everyone, I just had to give this a try. It is quite dark (even to me), but I know it will fade fast, so I think it will be good. Maybe I'm just suppose to be a summer blonde and a winter brunette :)

16 comments:

Ashley A. said...

Looks great, Cindy! You can pull any color off. :)

hknight said...

I really like the dark a lot! I think it looks really good on you!

the landreths said...

That looks awesome! Did you do it yourself?

Kenna said...

I LOVE it Cinders! You and Apey are making me want to go dark... seriously it looks so Cute! Who does you hair?

Cindy said...

I didn't do it myself...I'm a scaredy cat abt my hair. A girl here in Provo at the Aspen Salon did it. You should try it Kenna, you'll never know until you try...:)

April said...

Great Job Cinders!! I love it! I agree about the summer blonde and winter dark colors. That is my philosophy too. It is so fun having a new look!

You look great!

Melanie said...

I think it looks lovely!

MidCityGal said...

Wow! You look great with dark hair. It's very dramatic. I like it a lot. What is your natural color, btw?

Meghan said...

Love the dark - you're gorgeous! I have an appt this evening with my RS Pres' daughter who is beauty school. Crossing my fingers for a good turnout!

Cindy said...

Thanks guys...it's nice to get good feedback. I do feel quite dramatic w/dark hair. It's kinda interesting the difference it makes, I almost feel like a different person. For those of you who are wondering...my natural hair color is sorta a dirty blonde. Used to be quite a lot blonder, but has gotten darker as I get older. Not a beautiful color by any means-hence the constant coloring!

Lula. said...

it looks great, Cindy! I wish I could pull off something other than blonde.

Cindy said...

Oh, Lauren...I bet you could pull it off!

Kimberly said...

Wow, that is dark. I like it. Are there any highlights in it this time, or just the color? I really like it. There is something nice about a new color. Do you feel like you have to get all new makeup now?

Cindy said...

Yes! Except I don't know what colors would look good. Any suggestions?

The Grant Family said...

Oh Cindy I think it looks way cute! I think I do like it this darker color than the last darker one you did. So just be blonde in the summer and brunette in the winter!

Cindy said...

that's good b/c it cost way more this time!