Wednesday, August 13, 2008

House pictures

For those of you who are interested, here are some pics of our house. Keep in mind we'd still like to do a few things, but with a students budget, those may not come very soon. Luckily when we bought the house, they had already painted it nicely, so we were able to move right in. However we did have many other "projects" to do since no one has lived in it for about a year. The yard, for one, is something we've never had to deal with before. I'm sure it will take up a lot of Saturdays for awhile. But that's what you do when you own a house, right? We feel blessed to be in our own home, especially going back to school. We just hope that we can afford it :) So, without further ado...
The downstairs bathroom

Family room



Dining area leading into front room and sun room

Kitchen (my favorite part)



Kitchen leading to laundry room, bathroom, and family room.


At the bottom of the stairs

Coming in from the front door.
Front room into kitchen
Front room and sun room


Master bedroom


Upstairs bathroom




Maddie's room




Camden's room

So, there you have it. Hopefully that wasn't too many pictures. I just wanted to be through for those who will never actually see it in person (that way you can picture us here :).

18 comments:

Kimberly said...

sooo cute! You were very thorough with your photos! It looks more put together than our house! You guys had some great things to add into the house, and the guy fixing it up did a great job with colors and everything! It is just cute as a button!!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Your house is seriously gorgeous! I am already coveting it knowing I am moving into a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. You have it decorated to cute. I'm impressed by your skills! Good Luck with School! And Happy Birthday to Camden!

hknight said...

It looks really good Cindy! It looks like you guys are loving your house and I'm glad! There is nothing better than to decorate a house and make it your own!

Ashley A. said...

It looks beautiful already! I especially love the kitchen and the sunroom. Maybe someday when we're settled I can hire you to come decorate my house. You are seriously talented. :)

Hope you're feeling well!

Jordan and Luci said...

I love it!!!! How fun that it's your own! Seriously, when I get a house you are coming to help me!!!

Jordan and Luci said...

PS I think you're the cutest prego girl I've ever seen...you're such a traiter!!!

Suzy said...

OK. Why aren't you here to help me decorate my house?! I love everything. Also, how do you keep it so darn clean with 2 kids running around. I can't keep up. Lastly, I love your bed! I need a new bed. Great job on the house and enjoy it. That is soooo awesome!

Kellie said...

It's beautiful and you've done such a great job with the decorating. I love Camden's little bed and I'm jealous of the sun room. What a great window! Thanks for the great pictures and we miss you!

Lula. said...

WoW! I am so impressed! It is darling and it sounds like it came together quick! I love the sun room and all of your little details. Congratulations you guys!

PS. You look amazing by the way.

the landreths said...

It looks brand new inside! It looks great!! i can't believe how you are already decorated and everything. So impressive. I love it!

Kenna said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe you are so settled in and decorated all ready! It looks SO cute! Good job Cinders!

Stephanie said...

I love it down to every detail Cindy! I love the lighting fixtures, the molding, the window frames, everything. And it looks so bright and sunny! We have finally got a place in California and I haven't even seen it. I hope it's even half as cute/nice! You've been a busy girl- I'm happy for you!

Maureen Gribble said...

Love it! You are so good at putting things in just the right places. Good luck with the yard, since we are still in a townhouse that's one thing we haven't had to worry about. I'm sure the kids will love jumping in the leaves come fall! :)

Kara said...

I am impressed with all you have done already with your decorating. I feel like we still have things to hang on the walls and we have been in our house for over 2 years. Your house is so cute and you are very talented with decorating.

Jessica Davis said...

Can I move in??? I LOVE it. I can't believe you live in such a gorgeous, clean house--with 2 kids and one on the way. How do you do it? I absolutely love the house.

W said...

Your place looks great. I love the colors and your cute decorations. I can't wait to have a place to do whatever I want with it. I'll have to get some advice from you! I love your kitchen too.

The Duckers said...

The house is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for the pictures. I'm glad we're all able to picture you there now. Is the house 3 bedrooms? Do you know where you want to put the new addition?

Matt and Adge said...

what a beautiful house! and so beautifully decorated! i was cursing our hardwood floors when we lived in cleveland, but now I think they look so nice. the grass is always greener...

did you get those maternity clothes yet??