Ben had a few days off this last week, so we decided we needed to be brave and try some of the local food. Someone recommended this place called Ragonese Imports to Ben. We'd driven past it before, but I didn't even know they sold food. I thought it was more novelty knick knacks or something. Apparently they do sell food. It truly felt like a New York experience...everyone lining up in this little sub shop/grocery store, shouting out different names of things, some I'd never heard of before. When it was our turn, I ordered something safe--a turkey sub, but Ben tried the Chicken Parmesan sub. They both turned out to be pretty good. We took our subs to a park nearby and made a picnic of it.
3 weeks ago






7 comments:
That sounds fun and delicious. I'll bet you'll run in to a million other places like that while you're out there. I've found when I was NY, the little places that you don't think look that great - have the best food :)
I love that fountain/water feature. It looks like it is pretty cool. How fun to try new things!
How fun (and delicious!). I love that shot of Maddie and Cam looking at the river.
Aww cindy im gonna miss you so much while ur gone. I miss hangin out with u already. I love you so much!
You take such great pictures!!! Looks like you're having some fun.
Hey, if you ever go into actual New York City, we have the best pizza place, hands down. Mark and I go there multiple times every time we're in New York. It's amazing. Let me know. Have you run into Brooke Eriksen yet? Hope you're having fun out there--looks like you are! :)
Post a Comment