When we first saw our new home and it's neglected backyard, we thought we'd just have to spread some weed killer and new seed and we'd be in business. Boy were we wrong! It needs lots of work!! There are all sorts of boulders buried back there, old tree stumps, trash, you name it, hidden beneath the weeds. Anyways I'll spare the details. The point is, we've been working hard out there with any spare time we have. So, we decided to do some smore's, while we burned some of the unwanted tree branches. You can see just how lovely the yard is, along with our 1930's garage in the background.
3 weeks ago






6 comments:
Mmmm...ice cream. I know what you mean about backyeards. Even our new house we built a few years ago should have been a breeze, but we kept digging up trash and construction stuff. Good luck, and love it when you get it where you want it!
Ugh! Good luck with the yard...we're going on our 2nd year and are still not finished with our yard:( So I guess if it makes you feel better be glad you aren't starting from scratch!:)
It's so cute and quaint though, however, our yard is still a disaster, so I know how you feel. Oh and Cam and Maddie look like twins in that picture where they are sitting in their little chairs. Such cute kiddos!
smores are yummy! the yardwill get there! not tat ours has yet:)
Send worse pictures...it doesn't look that bad. Hey, we have a pit!!!
Working on a yard is such HARD and LONG work. I'm sure when it's over the reward is AMAZING!! however, we still have dirt.
Post a Comment