What have I been up to lately you may ask...nesting, I believe would be one way to describe it. First, here I am at 24 weeks for those who have wondering how big I'm getting.
This first one is something I came up with to house Maddie and her baby sisters' bow/clippy collection. It turned out a little crowded, but it works.
Next, I decided it was finally time to finish up Camden's 1 year scrapbook....before the baby comes and I get more busy.
And last, but not least--shopping for our little sprout...making sure she has a few outfits that aren't summer ones (Maddie was a summer baby, so everything is the wrong season!).
And my little helpers for all of the above...couldn't have done it without them :)







14 comments:
I totally understand. I am a MAJOR nester. Your bow board turned out really cute and I'm a bit jealous that you have so many cute bows!!!!
I am also jealous of those cute bows. I need to make something like that but also with a place to keep all of the miniscule rubber bands.
You look so cute with your little belly! :)
You look so cute pregnant...all belly!
oh my goodness I'm Totally stealing your bow board idea...so I need details:) I've got a million bows all shoved in a drawer and I can never find the one I'm looking for. You're so crafty!
You look great too! You're exactly the reason I Don't post prego pictures! How can I compete with that!:) Do you have any names picked out yet?
I love the bow organizer! if i had girls, i would have to make one. And you look so cute, by the way...i wish i was pregnant after you instead of before so i could get all your new maternity clothes :).
You look oh So cute, I love the little round belly! Okay, I have to know where you got the little brown, pink, and blue dressy thing! I need one! Gotta love nesting, you get so much done!
heather, it's from target....got love it!
I want to just come and hang out with you at your house. You are always doing something fun. AND, everything is so cute and neat and organized.
You look fantastic, by the way.
I love the bow board, you will have to tell me how to do that, i have been making a bunch of bows for kaylee and brookie. You look great, and don't you love how productive you feel when you are nesting? Enjoy it, because you won't feel that way again until your baby is like 4 months old, haha!
I just love the bow board! I have made many for family and friends!
I love the "bump" too!
Great pictures! Love the bow board! And you look great. I have to agree with Adge that it will be great getting pregnant after you so I can inherit your cute clothes :). Hope you're enjoying the stash!
I don't even want you to see my pregnant body. You are all skinny with a belly. I am all...well, everywhere! Good job on getting so much done!
Oh my gosh. So cute! You are amazing! I can't believe you get all those projects done with two kids, and being pregnant... seriously, I am inspired. And, you look great!
You are too cute! I am also a lover of your bow board! Fabulous idea, I need to do one!
Post a Comment