We decided to make a trip to Kim & Seth's in Connecticut over the long weekend. We just had to have one go at their pool before it got too cold and to visit of course. It was so fun to just lounge by the pool, while Ben tried to give the kids some mini swimming lessons. Side note-I was pregnant sick most of the summer, so my kids didn't get a lot of pool time unfortunately. Cam took quite well to the water.
3 weeks ago






4 comments:
How fun! I'm so glad you guys can be closer again.
Good job on the repairs Ben!!!
when were you taking pictures? I was just going to blog and though, i have no pictures from this weekend. I am stealing yours :) I can't believe ben fixed the plumbing. He's a good guy to have around!
I am so behind in blogging....CONGRATS ON YOUR GIRL!!! That is sooo exciting... your pattern is just like Kimmer's! How exciting!! How have you been feeling?
Looks like you had fun at Kim's! Man, wish I was there to join in the fun! :) Maddie is so cute in goggles!
I love Maddie's swim suit. I want one just like it.
Post a Comment