We had a great Easter Sunday, filled with goodies, toys, Easter egg hunts, Church, and yummy dinner with friends. Here are the pics...
Cam came to me in bed and said, "can you open this?" Obviously they had already been down to their baskets.
(cam hates group photos, can you tell?)

a winter coat in april??
(and yes, her shoes are on the wrong feet)
I'm feeling a little chub-a-lub in the following pic. However, it's our Easter tradition to take a family pic... so, here it is.
(and yes, her shoes are on the wrong feet)
I hope everyone had a great Easter :)






13 comments:
All coordinating, so cute. Also, let's not talk about chub-a-lub! You look great!
I am impressed that the whole family matches! And you don't look chubby at all!
you guys are so cute in your very matching outfits. I didn't even post the one of all of us, but seth and i coordinated somewhat with the kids, but they were pretty horrible (the ones with me in them, haha). Such a fun easter. Is that ruby with the bonnet? So cute.
Kim, that is not Ruby. She is directly behind that little girl, completly out of view.
Nice coordination on the family apparal.....as usual :). Fun to see what you guys are up to!
& what do you mean chub-a-lub? Whatever!
I love the family picture! You guys all look great.
Everyone looks so great. Still missing you guys like crazy!!
I'd love to put the Cranberries & Capers button on my sidebar. Give me the code sometime and I'll post the link!
What a great family photo and seriously I see no chubby what so ever!
I love the blue! You guys are too cute for words.
What a beautiful picture! Your kids are so handsome. I love the coordinating outfits. And how can you call yourself "chub-a-lub"? Pretty much not true.
Looks like a fun Easter, I'm sad we didn't get to spend the afternoon with you guys. It looks like the kids had fun. I love all your matching outfits you guys look like you should be the cover models for a magazine. And Cindy there is no possible way you could ever look chubby.
Post a Comment